In this guide we will install Composer và PHP on Windows 10 so that we can install dependencies for our web apps directly from Windows command line.
Bạn đang xem: Installing php 7 and composer on windows 10, natively
1. Download and Install Visual C++In order khổng lồ run PHP on Windows 10, you will need khổng lồ install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio. You can tải về it from the Windows tải về page or click the direct liên kết below.Download: VC_redist.x64.exe (64 bit) or VC_redist.x86.exe (32 bit)Once downloaded, run the installer & click Install.
2. Download and Extract PHPGo to the Windows PHP download page and tải về the .zip of the version of PHP you require. In this guide, we are installing PHP 7.4 VC15 x64 Non Thread Safe, which is the latest version as of writing (Jan 2020).Once downloaded, create a new thư mục in c:php7 (or wherever you prefer) và extract your PHP zip to it.
3. Download and Install ComposerDownload Composer-Setup.exe from the Composer download page.In the second step of Composer Setup, make sure the correct path lớn php.exe is set & click Next.If setup prompts to lớn create php.ini, allow it and click Next.Skip the Proxy URL settings, just click Next then click Install.Click Finish once install is complete.
4. Thử nghiệm PHPIf you have any Command Prompt windows currently open, close them now.Open Command Prompt, type php -v and press Enter. You should now see the PHP version.If it returns a PHP version, you can skip to lớn Step 6 to kiểm tra Composer.If you get an error “‘php’ is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.”, you may need to showroom a Path Environment Variable.
5. Add Path Environment VariableComposer thiết đặt usually does this for you, but if for whatever reason it didn’t, you can set one up manually.So that you don’t have lớn type the whole path to php.exe every time you run a PHP command, you should địa chỉ cửa hàng c:php7 as a path environment variable.Open System Properties by clicking the start menu và typing sysdm.cpl và press Enter.In System Properties, click Environment Variables.In System Variables, click Path and then click Edit.
Click New, type the path to lớn your PHP thư mục (c:php7) & click OK.Close the System Properties dialogue by clicking OK.
6. Kiểm tra Composer
Open up Command Prompt & type composer -V (that’s uppercase V).If all was installed correctly, you should see a version number.Hurrah! You can now run Composer và PHP on Windows 10.
Let me know if this helped. Follow me on Twitter, Facebook & YouTube, or