2. Knowingly exploiting a bug.
3. DarkEden staff impersonation.
4. Using hacks of any kind, this includes changing any files in the client.
- It's your responsibility to protect your account information, the penalty is carried out on the account caught breaking this rule. It doesen't matter who was using the account at the time. It may or may not be limited to multiple accounts.
5. Password, account, item scamming.
6. Encouraging or any affiliation with a person that breaks the rules.
7. Advertising other websites/ game servers.
8. Abusing our report system, by intentionally falsely accusing a player of cheating. This will be taken very seriously.
9. Logging an account that you have no permissions for. Should your IP be recorded for logging another person's account without proper permission, you will be IP banned!
Breaking any of these rules result in a warning, temporary ban or permanent ban. However, if you think that you have been treated unfairly, contact our support and it'll be dealt with.
Darkeden Europe & US reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of such changes. You are therefore responsible for regularly reviewing these Conditions of Use and additional terms or notices posted on this web site. Your continued access of this web site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of any modified agreement.